"I Have a Dream"

"Were ganna Work it Out..." PEACE

"Where is the Love"

COMPASSION

UNION

LETS CHANGE THE WORLD!!! (song starts at 30 seconds)

Welcome...To Me~

Hey, This is the Portal to my soul, all this...
it's the me you dont know...Have fun reading into my heart.

The Power of being a Good Person-

The Power of being a Good Person-
try it.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Where Are You? [Papy?]

Where's the father I had,

the Daddy I need,
the Papy I want?
Where's the man that carried me when I was born,
that showed me how to fly a kite,
that taught me about things I didn't know?
Where's the guy that I once knew,
that had called me Muneca,
that picked me up and played with me?
Where's the person...
that long ago...
I once admired and idolized?
Daddy,
Father,
...Papy...
I Need you...
and I Miss you...
Who's ganna be that person now?
You killed it for yourself;
I DON'T love what you've become,
a Monster.
I love what you were, what I remember you being.
But who's going to fill that void?
No one can hold you like a father can...
and I don't have one...
He's dead to me...
So what do I do?
To get to you?
~Papy,I'll Always be tu Muneca~
(Your Doll)
.
Note: I DO know that Papy
isn't spelled like dat.
But dats how I spelled it
when I was little.

No comments:

Toy Soldier with a Glass Heart

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

One of my favriote speeches~