"I Have a Dream"

"Were ganna Work it Out..." PEACE

"Where is the Love"

COMPASSION

UNION

LETS CHANGE THE WORLD!!! (song starts at 30 seconds)

Welcome...To Me~

Hey, This is the Portal to my soul, all this...
it's the me you dont know...Have fun reading into my heart.

The Power of being a Good Person-

The Power of being a Good Person-
try it.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

How it hurts me,
to hear those tears; and not be able to dry them.
.
How it pains me,
to know that your hurt; and not be able to fix it.
.
How it kills me,
Friend, Dear, Love, Sweetie, Amiga...
To know that you have been hurt so badly and when you cry to me,
I cant do anything but hold you and tell you "it'll pass."
.
I'm sorry...
I wish I could cure it all for you...
I don't want to see you pain but I am honored, you trusted me enough to let me see it.
.
Just know this, when you feel alone and the world feels to heavy to carry on your shoulders;
I'm here for you, Always.
Girl, you got me to help you carry the load.
So never forget, that dorky girl, that doesn't do much, cant say the right stuff, and can be oh so mean, that when life gets tough, She's always there for you.
Much Love, Lizbet~
Frm: ~Gaby~

No comments:

Toy Soldier with a Glass Heart

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

One of my favriote speeches~