"I Have a Dream"

"Were ganna Work it Out..." PEACE

"Where is the Love"

COMPASSION

UNION

LETS CHANGE THE WORLD!!! (song starts at 30 seconds)

Welcome...To Me~

Hey, This is the Portal to my soul, all this...
it's the me you dont know...Have fun reading into my heart.

The Power of being a Good Person-

The Power of being a Good Person-
try it.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

What's Wrong with "ME"...

I don't want to upset,or mislead anyone. I never have, some things...just weren't my intentions.
But people tend to misunderstand and I tend to never correct it when I have the chance. Living on saying "wish I would've done that." For the rest of my life, living in the past...never being able to move on because of what holds me back. Because of what tortures me. Now, it is beginning to affect every aspect of my life. Before I could control and ignore it. But as time went by, especially recently, it became harder and harder to control it, to...runaway from it. Now it's time to face it. Ok yeah Fine! But how....how do you face something that you can no longer reach? Ive tried to talk to those Ive hurt, to fix things, but they will either not talk to me or talk once and I'll never hear from them again...People lie, when I try so hard....So Damn Hard. Who says I want to try. I just want to move on...I Want
My life back.
But now I cant even move forward without taking a step back. Ive changed. My friendships diminishing. My family doesn't trust me. My love life non-existent. My future...Quickly Disappearing.
I just want...Gaby. Even Gabriela.
But this person, this...stranger I'm forced to walk with Every Living Day!
Isn't...Me. I am Lost.
And I just want, the little help I cant get on my own, to finish this, and
Meet Me again.
But I cant do it on my own, I see that now....I just cant...No matter how much i d like to.
So ME just wait....a little longer. I'll find you, again.
Just wait for me...

No comments:

Toy Soldier with a Glass Heart

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

One of my favriote speeches~