"I Have a Dream"

"Were ganna Work it Out..." PEACE

"Where is the Love"

COMPASSION

UNION

LETS CHANGE THE WORLD!!! (song starts at 30 seconds)

Welcome...To Me~

Hey, This is the Portal to my soul, all this...
it's the me you dont know...Have fun reading into my heart.

The Power of being a Good Person-

The Power of being a Good Person-
try it.

Saturday, March 1, 2008

I see all...
and it kills me...
"You Dont know me
and you Dont even Care..."
Cant write about someone...I Dont Know.
Its the ME, I, MYSELF, (and you)
I Dont [truly] Know...
And now, I swear to Hide the unknown, and all the little that I Do know, The Feelings I feel,
I find myself making these promises for others...
that I just cant keep...
[and I Hate making promises I cant keep]
But its all they, [you] want from me...
But it's not what I want for myself...
But I do want to make all happy...
But how can I do this, without Hurting myself...?
I know all,
for everyone else...
I see all...
and it'll always kill me...
Its a Gift...
A cursed Gift that comes at a price...
That I Always Pay,
(and all, for others that dont care).

No comments:

Toy Soldier with a Glass Heart

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

One of my favriote speeches~