"I Have a Dream"

"Were ganna Work it Out..." PEACE

"Where is the Love"

COMPASSION

UNION

LETS CHANGE THE WORLD!!! (song starts at 30 seconds)

Welcome...To Me~

Hey, This is the Portal to my soul, all this...
it's the me you dont know...Have fun reading into my heart.

The Power of being a Good Person-

The Power of being a Good Person-
try it.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Much Adieu about Nothing

You looked into my eyes, said those words, were they lies?

I forgot how happy, were those times, when you kept me in mind.

In an instant, in a flash you were here now your gone. Now I find myself asking, what went wrong?

I know your mind has changed, I can't move it, once it's made.

Sadness fills my heart, I can't help it, I just care.

But I guess this is it, no last words, so I'll write this note.

I thought about what you said, though harsh words, I got their sense.

I guess in the end, doesn't matter if I've changed, you'll always see me in those ways...

I wanted tell you that I was sorry, for it all.

I know you'll never see me, as that sweet girl.

I never meant to hurt you, I was just a fool, so deeply in love.

I never should have chased you, or done those desperate things, moments I'm not proud of..

If you knew just what I meant, and how I felt, you'd know,

this is for real... So from the bottom of my heart, I'm sorry, and I have love for you.

But I'll keep it short, you wont hear from me anymore.

With those words I promise you, I will never bother you.

And if you ever slip up, and come to me, I swear I'll make it easy, and give you no reply.

So this is my gift to you, forevermore I bid you adieu.

No comments:

Toy Soldier with a Glass Heart

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

One of my favriote speeches~