"I Have a Dream"

"Were ganna Work it Out..." PEACE

"Where is the Love"

COMPASSION

UNION

LETS CHANGE THE WORLD!!! (song starts at 30 seconds)

Welcome...To Me~

Hey, This is the Portal to my soul, all this...
it's the me you dont know...Have fun reading into my heart.

The Power of being a Good Person-

The Power of being a Good Person-
try it.

Friday, June 10, 2011

I spent the last hour and a half thinking of you, of me,..of we. And your right....I am strong. If I were weak,...I wouldn't be here. And one day...Ill be strong enough to say..."I forgive you Yvonne Rivera....i forgive you" but that day is not yet here......I spent the last hour and a half realizing how stupid i acted.....but i put my faith in the right things. It was you that failed me.....not my faith. I believed in friendship, loyalty, honesty, kindness, courage and love.....above all i believed in love.....but it wasn't my faith in those things that failed me......it was you. You were weak. To weak to believe, too weak to see.....but you will grow as will i.....and one day,...somewhere we'll meet......and you'll look at me.....and you'll understand everything i had told you when we were in love.....and you'll think "that crazy girl had some good points...."....... We wont forget..........Will we Butterfly?........Always&Forever...........

Goodbye.

No comments:

Toy Soldier with a Glass Heart

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

One of my favriote speeches~