"I Have a Dream"

"Were ganna Work it Out..." PEACE

"Where is the Love"

COMPASSION

UNION

LETS CHANGE THE WORLD!!! (song starts at 30 seconds)

Welcome...To Me~

Hey, This is the Portal to my soul, all this...
it's the me you dont know...Have fun reading into my heart.

The Power of being a Good Person-

The Power of being a Good Person-
try it.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

It's A Passion.

In my arms you were.
Baby, so close.
The touch and feel-
the Smell that drove me wild.
Its passion I feel.
Its what I am.
I carry it in my veins-
in my blood.
To be Passionate.
Its in me.
Let me be.
Let me show it.
Cant Hold back.
When they know they want it.
And I wanna let it go!
Passion-runs deep.
Its a Want, its a Need.
Rapid and Quick but to the core.
the feeling Unexplainable.
Insane and Erotic.
Its Passion.
Its thriving.
Its Living.
Its in me.
Its- Gaby.

No comments:

Toy Soldier with a Glass Heart

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

One of my favriote speeches~