"I Have a Dream"

"Were ganna Work it Out..." PEACE

"Where is the Love"

COMPASSION

UNION

LETS CHANGE THE WORLD!!! (song starts at 30 seconds)

Welcome...To Me~

Hey, This is the Portal to my soul, all this...
it's the me you dont know...Have fun reading into my heart.

The Power of being a Good Person-

The Power of being a Good Person-
try it.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I wish there was a way that I could make you see just how much you truly mean to me...
I dont want you to feel like that....Im Here for you. Trust me love. Let me be here for you.
Dont lie to me. You broke your word soon as you made it "I'll stick around as long as you do,"
Im still here...Where are you?
Why do you hate me? When I only try to be nice and good to you, to want and care about you, I dont care if it's not my job, you dont seem to get that it is. Because Im your friend, because Im more than your friend...I know you and I care. That's all I need to help you,to want to be there for you.
Dont be stubborn, dont be stupid babe. You got something good in front of you. Are you ganna throw this away too?...?

No comments:

Toy Soldier with a Glass Heart

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

One of my favriote speeches~