"I Have a Dream"

"Were ganna Work it Out..." PEACE

"Where is the Love"

COMPASSION

UNION

LETS CHANGE THE WORLD!!! (song starts at 30 seconds)

Welcome...To Me~

Hey, This is the Portal to my soul, all this...
it's the me you dont know...Have fun reading into my heart.

The Power of being a Good Person-

The Power of being a Good Person-
try it.

Friday, September 21, 2007

Changes...

Something that I like to change....hmm....
I dont know. There are to many things in this world that could be changed and that Id like to change. Knowing that I cant do it all. I guess Id have to start with my personal life. Meaning my family. Id want to make things better for us and easier. I feel a little bit selfish picking me as first, but i do so because i feel that you cant change anything else and expect it to come out right until your happy with who you are and where your life stands right now. So in helping my family get better id be making many people dear to me happy. Therefor Id then be able to help those around me and then start making major differences in the world as well and if possible. But in specific Im not sure if there would be anything that i could or would or even want to change specificly. I guess i must be happy with where my life stands right now.

No comments:

Toy Soldier with a Glass Heart

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

One of my favriote speeches~